Over the past few years (up to mid 2016), the Sebastian CRA has completed the following projects:
1. The Main Street-Indian River Drive street realignment, boat ramp repair, boat and car parking.
2. The landscaping of the US Route 1 medians.
3. Repaving, drainage added parking, lighting and landscaping of the "Presidential Streets" which run into Indian River Drive
4. Additional parking spaces along Indian River Drive.
5. Lighting, restroom upgrades, addition of power outlets in Riverview Park.
6. Upgrading additional parking south of Riverview Park.
7. Start of landscaping in the CR512 corridor.
8. "Stamped asphalt" parking designations on US Route 1 as well as many street crosswalks within the CRA.
9. Paving, drainage, and lighting of the "Cavcorp" parking lot just north of Riverview Park. This project was completed in December 2016
There are several CRA projects now in the final stages of planning or execution:
1. Additional parking along Indian River Drive.
2. Major tree work in Riverview Park.
3. Addition of "wayfairer" directional signs within the CRA.
4. Funding for landscaping CRA 512 within Sebastian.
All of these projects are designed to enhance the economy of Sebastian, especially its historic and picturesque waterfront along the Indian River Lagoon.